Robokiller: Special Edition, you play an employee trapped in a manufacturing plant. All that stands between you and freedom is hordes of renegade robots. With no pistol or shotgun in sight, you pick up a welding gun off the factory floor. Time for some robots to meet their maker!
Robokiller has the following awesome features:
- Fun, fast-paced drawing action!
- Numerous challenging puzzles!
- Each enemy has a unique weakness for you to discover!
- Over 7 unique environments: factory, office, ice, foundry, and more!
- Large, sprawling levels!
- Awesome retro soundtrack!
- Short but sweet experience (~70-90 minutes) - won't waste your time with dozens of repetitive levels, something new around every corner
- Not a "episode one" or "early access" - just a short game with a satisfying beginning, middle and end!
- Secrets, including a whole secret level!
- Built-in automap saves you from getting lost
- Pure old-school software renderer built from scratch - no OpenGL or DirectX used here!
A few notes on System Requirements:
- Robokiller does not need a good graphics card, but it does need a decent CPU for best performance.
- Playing this with a trackpad may make the game harder; I recommend using a real mouse if you have one. If you use a trackpad the "classic" control scheme may work better for your than the default "modern" one.
- I have tested this on Windows (7 & 10), Mac (OS X Yosemite), and Linux (Fedora 22 x64) systems. I believe it should work just fine on other 64-bit Linux distros, and slightly older versions of Windows and Mac OS. I currently do not have access to a 32-bit Linux machine to test on, but other users have confirmed this version works fine.
Epilepsy Warning: Certain sections of the game contain rapidly flashing lights.
Current version: 1.020